Friday, April 1, 2011

T.R.U.L.Y.

This is my favorite song of all time....

The way Lionel Ritchie sing this song is so beautiful. Its lyric was perfectly made.
I never told anyone about this since it is contrary to my personality I guess hehehe...


T.R.U.L.Y

By: Lionel Ritchie


Girl, tell me only this

That I'll have your heart for always

And you want me by your side

Whispering the words "I'll always love you"

And forever...

I'll be your lover

And I know if you really care

I'll always be there

Girl, I need to tell you this

There's no other love like your love

And I as long as I live

I'll give you all the joy my heart and soul can give

Let me hold you

I need to have you near me

And I feel if you're in my arms

This love will last forever because ...

I'm truly

Truly in love with you, girl

I'm truly

Head over heels with your love

And you...

And with your love I'm free

And truly...

You know you're alright with me

1 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

I just realized how romantic this song... Nice choice!

Post a Comment