Monday, April 11, 2011

When "Good Bye" is a Must

I really don't know where to start...it just something I thought I must do. I just hope I did the right thing.

I knew and met this guy from a social network. As I knew he has commit his entire life to God, I approved to make friends with him. He was such a nice guy, I loved to communicate with his as he "listened" to me and directed me into the right path.


But it all ended at the time he said his love to me as a man.


I pulled myself away from him. I didn't even chat or reply to his comment. I deleted his number from my mobile phone. I guess he knew that. He didn't try to contact me any longer......until 6 months later.


A simple "hi" shown on my monitor. He said that he was sorry for not communicate with me for months as he was going abroad and busy with his works. Oh, that's great! It mean he had forgot me!


But then he said that he've been missing me alot and my face kept on his mind......never felt like this before. Never knew that a woman would be a temptation. Oh, no! What have I done? Did I make him forget about his vow?


So, this is it....I decided to delete him from my list. Actually I don't want to be rude by doing that, but I guess that's the right thing to do. Sometimes good bye is a must.

0 comments:

Post a Comment