Saturday, April 9, 2011

NEVER OFFER ME THESE!!!!

There are several menus that I won't consume. I would rather eat plain rice or not eating if served menus are as follow:






FROG MEAT/SWIKEE

Although according to my director and colleagues frog meat is simly delicious. I don't think the same. Once I was on duty to Central Java, on the way to Semarang we stepped by to RM Swikee Purwodadi. OMG, it was nightmare! Watching them eating frog meat soup really ruin my appetite. Yacks!!!

CATFISH

Pecel lele is becoming wellknown lately, it's because this menu is easy to make, available every where, and cheap. But really I can't imagine myslef eating this kind of fish. So disgusting! It shaped like a snake.

EEL

If catfish disgust me, so it is! One of my friends really loves to eat eel. Cross my finger, I don't want to eat this!

DOG MEAT

So called RW (Rintek Wu'uk = Minahasa) or B1 (Biang = Batak). Because I'm a dog lover, I even ever had 11 dogs, I don't want to eat dog meat!

DUCK MEAT

My reason for not eating duck meat is riddicilous. Well...eversince I was a little girl I loved to watch and to read Donald Duck. His high temprament and his bad luck never fail to make me laugh. I don't want to eat duck meat because I don't want to add bad luck to duck family......hahahaha silly, right? But it is true.

RABBIT & PIGEON MEAT

They're just too cute to be eaten!

SHELLS

I don't know the reason yet...but I just can't help it.

OFFAL (TOUNGE, HEART, BRAIN, COLON, LIVER, HEART, ETC)

No...no...no...!!!


And...others, especially uncommon menu like grasshoper, bat, snake, horse, etc.

Am I picky? Oh yes! Please offer me common and ordinary menu which is not spicy.

5 comments:

The Lady M said...

Tolong dong, saya mohon dengan sangat. Jika anda tak keberatan.

foto daging anjing nya jangan ditayangkan. Karena saya pecinta binatang tersebut. Pas saya lihat sempat shock....

Mungkin para pecinta anjing lain apakah keberatan?

Terima Kasih.... :)

Dian Lentera said...

Ya...jujur sebenarnya aku taruh pic itu untuk nunjukin betapa kejamnya kalau kita sampe makan RW/B1. Doggie yang biasanya nemenin, njagain, jalan2, dan main bareng manusia, tiba2 dimangsa. Terima kasih untuk masukkannya, gambarnya aku ganti deh :)

The Lady M said...

Terima Kasih yach, sudah ditanggapi :)
Gantinya foto anjing biasa saja.....yang hidup.
jangan yang mati itu...aduhhh hati ku perih lihatnya. Serem :(

Dian Lentera said...

Kalo yang sekarang gimana?

The Lady M said...

iya mendingan deh itu sekarang, dari pada yang kemarin...gak berani lihat, rasanya di hati perih banget...
Thank You y :)

Post a Comment