Friday, January 22, 2010

Cheese!!!

Cheese!!!
And everybody's smiling...sparkling eyes and friendly faces. Would be even perfect if continued by embrace. Very nice.

Do you know how much your smile worth for someone else?
It might be mean the world for someone.
I have some stories about that, but this time I'd only share one...

That time I was overloaded. Everyone seemed has problem and I had to solve it for them. Even my boss was in really...I mean...really really bad mood. There's heavy cloud on his face and it affected everybody surround him, including me as his secretary. I became too tense and acted like a bomb which ready to blow up in a second. I lost my smile and sparkling eyes. Everyone here knows me as a cheerful person, so if I'm not smiling, there must be something serious happen.

I went home by public transportation with terrible headache, tense shoulders, and messy face. So not nice to see. Inside that vehicle there were some other people, but a mother with her kid attracted me the most. The mother looked so tired and had burden inside her mind. Her child was sleeping on her lap but then awaken and directly looked at her mother with her funny smile. Suddenly her mother's face brightened up, her burden also fatigue gone, and smiled back. Wow! What a great effect! Even I got affected, and I was not alone...there were some people smiling while watched them.

A genuine smile does effect others! Enlighten burden, throw away sorrow, warm one's heart. So, smile without any hesitation. It might brighten up someone's day.

1 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

I'll try my best...

Post a Comment