Friday, January 15, 2010

My E-Friend

Technology is developing enermously nowadays. If in my youth age, I usually had some pen friends, but now I can make friendship through friendship sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Tagged, Hi5, Friendster, Multiply etc. It's always fun to meet old friends through these sites. The possibility to meet new friends from through out the world is also wide open.

I'm very picky in adding e-friend to my list as I don't want just adding numbers to my friend list, I want to meet someone who really understand the meaning of building friendship and value it as much as I do. Finding a true e-friend is like finding a needle in stack of hays. But I'm very lucky to have one. We met each other 3 years ago....emh, no, he the one who found me.

It's really a pleasure in making friend with him. Somehow he knows exactly how to encourage me when I'm down, making silly jokes, sharing experiences and opinion. He knows my background and lil secret. In such way he completes me. I can be me, with no pretending. Of course there were times we were arguing, but it never last. We made up again. He's such a trustworthy and modest person. I really like him. I know I've found someone that I can call true e-friend.

We've met face to face twice so far. The first one was 2 years ago when he visited my hometown for couple days. We were strolling together. The second one was last November when I visited his hometown. Spent some hours with him and my sister.

Indeed, I'm very lucky. I wish our friendship would last forever.

6 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

You are so lucky to find such a friend... May your friendship last forever...

Anonymous said...

matur nuwun Ruth, kulo sampun dipilih dados rencangipun panjenengan, kulo trenyuh dumateng emailipun Ruth, matur nuwun kulo sampun saget damel sampean geguyon, mboten usah kuatos kulo badhe nyipeng rahasianipun Ruth.

kulo memang tiang engkang sederhana, matur nuwun malih menawi Ruth pitados dumateng kulo, kulo sanget2 tersanjung dipun pilih dados rencangipun Ruth...

Kulo inggih namung saget berharap re-rencangan puniko saget awet lan selamanya...

punopo leres Ruth remen kaleh kulo... dalam hal re-rencangan... matur nuwun ...

agus s.

Dian Lentera said...

@ agus: blas ga ngerti sing kamu omongin...mek ngerti matur nuwun tok, sisane ga blas...any volunteer for translation?

Anonymous said...

Ini artinya: terima kasih ruth, krn aku sdh dipilih jd temanmu. Aku terharu oleh emailmu, makasih karna aku sdh bisa membuat tertawa, nggak usah khawatir aku akan simpan rahasiamu.
Alenia 2: aku memang org yg sederhana, makasih kembali ruth kl kamu mau ketemu aku, aku sangat tersanjung krn sdh kaupilih jd temanmu.
Alenia 3: aku hy dpt berharap persahabatan ini bisa awet selamanya.
Alenia 4: apa bener ruth seneng sama aku... dlm hal persahabatan... Terima kasih...

Dian Lentera said...

@ Agus: hahahaha akhirnya aku bisa ngerti yang kamu katakan...butuh 2 orang untuk nerjemahin, satu dari Bojonegoro, satunya lagi dari Semarang.
Jawaban untuk pertanyaanmu, dengan pasti dan lantang aku katakan: YA!

Tks a lot ya buat yang udah nerjemahin :)

Anonymous said...

wuih... mantap banget jawabanmu... hehehe... MAKASIH... AKU JUGA YA DAN MAU... HEHEHEH

Post a Comment