Thursday, January 14, 2010

Got Overloaded

Pfftt...what a busy month and it's still going on !

This new year started with so many new assignments. I don't even remember I ever spoil myself this January.
So little time, so much to do....regular things, annual meeting, company's anniversary preparations...all with short deadline! I'm really overloaded this time. Luckily I'm used to it since I joined students representative when I was in high school and college. Say, I've practiced before so I know exactly what to do.

I want to share my tips, perhaps one of my blog readers is dealing with the same situation like I do now.
  1. Do first thing first - Do the most important thing first. Don't mess up with things which less important or not important at all. You must know exactly what to do first. Make a list / time schedule and follow it.
  2. Work sharing - work in team, ask one to help you to accomplish work. Noone in this planet can do the whole things by himself. Ask for favor. But be noted, get assisted by one you know would be helpful and know the way you usually work, at least have same working method like you. Someone that you can trust.
  3. Behave - get overloaded sometimes make someone get stressed and very easy to get mad. Safe your energy, be calm. Take a deep breath for several times, close your eyes, relaxing your mind. Being angry won't solve anything but adding more problems to your list, so it would be very wise to behave.
  4. Do the most difficult time on your prime time - When paperworks are reduced, you can start your working day with light works...just say it's for heating up. Then followed by duties that requires more concentration and end up with another light works.
  5. Take enough rest - Lack of rest/sleep make you lost your concentration. So no matter how busy you are, it's important to take some rest. Your body and your mind need to fresh up.
  6. Don't skip your meal - Not quite different with # 5, don't ever skip your meal for your body need energy. You won't be productive if you're starve. If necessary, take some vitamins too.

Ok, I hope those tips would be helpful. Have a nice day everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment