Thursday, August 5, 2010

P.I.N.K.


Pink is sterotype to girls. Maybe for most female pink could be the finest color in the world, but not for me. I hate that colour, I always avoid wearing something pink, I don't even want to have anything in pink color. No dress, no underwear, no purse, no shoes....no, not even a single tiny thing in pink....well, except one of my lipsticks. It's not just because it doesn't suit to my skin color, it's much too girly for me....pink isn't representate me at all.

Contrary to myself, pink commonly associated with tenderness. Pink is timid and romantic; it suggests a sense of femininity and affection, and a sense of gentleness and intimacy. Occasionally, it may even suggest physical weakness. Well, I must admit that I'm not such a romantic person and of course I'm not a calm person. I know for sure that I'm an active / enthusiastic / adventurous. One even told me that I'm a very assertive person. Red would be suit to me instead of pink.

So, really, pink doesn't suit me at all.

2 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

well, you don't have to wear something pink to show that you are a girl, right? And I agree that red will be more suitable to you than pink ^0^

Dian Lentera said...

yep, red makes me encouraged and looked sexy hehehehe ^_^

Post a Comment