Monday, February 8, 2010

Ahhhh....how relieved!



Relieved is exactly how I feel right now

It's all over now

I've been through the worst part and overcame the problem

If family and friends noticed that lately I mourned

Then they start to see the new me today

I'm no longer lost my smile

I have new spirit to face the day

I know for sure that there's nothing I can't conquer

All I have to do is have the faith and do the best effort to reach the goal

By HIS grace everything's possible

I'm grateful for people who encouraged me through my bad times

Hold my hands when I was down

For all those prays and supports

From the core of my heart I'm thanking you

May God bless you all

1 comments:

Sutaaraito said...

I'm happy to hear that everything is overcome. Hope will stay that way forever.

Post a Comment